Bamboo flooring is built for sustainability and durability to last a lifetime.
Bamboo is a natural, highly renewable resource growing to maturity in only three to five years. It is an ecologically-friendly flooring option which can help reduce global warming and dependence on dwindling timber resources.
Bamboo flooring materials are manufactured to be:
• Extremely strong and hard.
• Easy to maintain and are able to be refinished, if over time, they become marred or discolored.
• Stylish in a variety of natural colors, and can take the “wear and tear” of everyday life.
Come visit our Sarasota or Bradenton showroom to find a look perfect for your home!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In order to maximize the durability and beauty of your bamboo flooring, the following practices are recommended as part of your floor’s normal care and maintenance.
- Place doormats or rugs at entrances to collect moisture, sand, grit and other potentially damaging substances from being tracked onto your bamboo floor.
- Dust mop or vacuum with a soft accessory to keep your bamboo floor clean from dust, dirt or grit. Bamboo flooring cleans easily with a Swiffer or similar type dry mop.
- For sticky spots, use a soft damp cloth to gently scrub the floor. If necessary, use a generic hardwood floor cleaner. Do not use steel wool or other abrasive scouring pads.
- Do not use harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, or corrosive chemicals to clean your bamboo floor.
- Avoid excessive water. Use mats in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry room to protect against spills. If a spill occurs, blot it up immediately with a dry cloth or slightly damp mop.
- Use only colorfast and non-scratch carpeting or pads on your bamboo floor.
- Protect the floor from furniture legs and do not walk on the floor with high-heeled shoes.
- Although most bamboo flooring has effective UV inhibitors in its pre-finish, it is recommended that it not be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods.
6222 Tower Lane, Unit A3
Sarasota, FL 34240
Monday-Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Sunday: By Appointment
5133 53rd Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203
Monday-Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Sunday: By Appointment
Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, Venice, Parrish, North Port, Longboat Key, Anna Maria Island & Surrounding Area