Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Engineered Hardwood flooring can bring warmth and style to any room in your home. This flooring type is real hardwood – “engineered” simply refers to the way it’s manufactured. Engineered wood flooring has many benefits over a solid wood flooring product.
- Made of several layers that are glued together in a cross-grain construction. The top layer is crafted from natural hardwood veneers.
- Stronger and more structurally sound compared to a single piece of solid wood – won’t buckle, cup, gap, or twist.
- Ideal for Florida’s climate – resistant to seasonal expansion and contraction.
- Can be installed below grade and direct to concrete – solid wood floors cannot.
- Environmentally responsible – using half as many trees as solid wood floors.
Create texture, depth, and beauty with expertly crafted natural hardwoods which provide superior performance.
Come visit our Sarasota or Bradenton showroom to find a look perfect for your home!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Use a soft cloth to blot spills and spots as soon as they happen. Always avoid allowing liquids to stand on your hardwood floor.
- Sweep, dust or vacuum the floor regularly. If vacuuming, use a hard floor attachment to avoid scratching or dulling your floor’s finish.
6222 Tower Lane, Unit A3
Sarasota, FL 34240
Monday-Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Sunday: By Appointment
5133 53rd Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203
Monday-Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Sunday: 12pm - 4pm
Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, Venice, Parrish, North Port, Longboat Key, Anna Maria Island & Surrounding Area