Engineered Hardwood Flooring
Engineered Hardwood flooring can bring warmth and style to any room in your home. This flooring type is real hardwood – “engineered” simply refers to the way it’s manufactured. Engineered wood flooring has many benefits over a solid wood flooring product.
- Made of several layers that are glued together in a cross-grain construction. The top layer is crafted from natural hardwood veneers.
- Stronger and more structurally sound compared to a single piece of solid wood – won’t buckle, cup, gap, or twist.
- Ideal for Florida’s climate – resistant to seasonal expansion and contraction.
- Can be installed below grade and direct to concrete – solid wood floors cannot.
- Environmentally responsible – using half as many trees as solid wood floors.
Create texture, depth, and beauty with expertly crafted natural hardwoods which provide superior performance.
Come visit our showroom to find a look perfect for your home!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Use a soft cloth to blot spills and spots as soon as they happen. Always avoid allowing liquids to stand on your hardwood floor.
- Sweep, dust or vacuum the floor regularly. If vacuuming, use a hard floor attachment to avoid scratching or dulling your floor’s finish.