Laminate flooring provides durability, affordability and easy maintenance. This flooring type is a multi-layer synthetic flooring product fused together with a lamination process.
Laminate flooring simulates wood, tile, and stone with a photographic image layer under a clear protective layer.
Compared to porcelain tile, it offers an elegant look, without the worry; a warmer, softer feel underfoot; and easier maintenance and grout free installation.
Compared to hardwood, it offers the natural look of wood without the maintenance; up to 5x more scratch resistance; and a budget-friendly price.
Laminate flooring lets you design a beautiful look that emulates the elegance of tile or the warmth of hardwood. And waterproof options are now available.
Come visit our Sarasota or Bradenton showroom to see all of today's best options!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Laminate flooring is a beautiful, low maintenance, long-lasting flooring. There are several simple steps that you can take to keep your laminate flooring clean and to ensure that you get many years of service from it. Simply dust mop or vacuum with a soft brush or wood floor accessory to keep your laminate floor clean from dust, dirt or grit.
- A damp cloth or mop can be used without damage to the laminate flooring panels, but do not use excessive water. Dry the floor thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
- Blot up spills or water from wet feet or footwear immediately with a clean, dry cloth, sponge, or paper towel. Do not allow excess liquid to remain on the surface of your laminate floor.
- Do not use soap-based detergents, abrasive cleaners, or combined “clean and shine” products on your laminate floor.
- Do not use steel wool or other scouring pads that may scratch laminate panels.
- Do not wax or polish your laminate flooring.
- Do not steam clean or use chemicals that may damage the laminate flooring surface.
For stubborn spots or stains (such as tar, asphalt, paint or oil) on laminate flooring use acetone or nail polish remover. Then wipe clean with a damp cloth.
6222 Tower Lane, Unit A3
Sarasota, FL 34240
Monday-Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: 10am - 2pm
Sunday: By Appointment
5133 53rd Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203
Monday-Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Sunday: By Appointment
Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, Venice, Parrish, North Port, Longboat Key, Anna Maria Island & Surrounding Area