Bamboo flooring is built for sustainability and durability to last a lifetime.
Bamboo is a natural, highly renewable resource growing to maturity in only three to five years. It is an ecologically-friendly flooring option which can help reduce global warming and dependence on dwindling timber resources.
Bamboo flooring materials are manufactured to be:
- Extremely strong and hard.
- Easy to maintain and are able to be refinished, if over time, they become marred or discolored.
- Stylish in a variety of natural colors, and can take the “wear and tear” of everyday life.
Come visit our Sarasota or Bradenton showroom to find a look perfect for your home!
Hurry in today and save! No Money Down, No Interest Financing Available
- Easy to clean.
- Ideal for allergy sufferers as it does not promote dust or harbor dust mites.
- An inexpensive alternative to hardwood flooring, usually costing 25% to 50% less than hardwood.
- Bamboo flooring can be installed over numerous types of sub-floors such as: wood, sheathing grade plywood, vinyl tile, or Oriented Strand Board.
- Environmentally friendly. Uses a quickly renewable crop. Made with safe resins, has extremely low formaldehyde emissions and makes an excellent floors for healthy homes.
- In order to maximize the durability and beauty of your bamboo flooring, the following practices are recommended as part of your floor’s normal care and maintenance.
- Place doormats or rugs at entrances to collect moisture, sand, grit and other potentially damaging substances from being tracked onto your bamboo floor.
- Dust mop or vacuum with a soft accessory to keep your bamboo floor clean from dust, dirt or grit. Bamboo flooring cleans easily with a Swiffer or similar type dry mop.
- For sticky spots, use a soft damp cloth to gently scrub the floor. If necessary, use a generic hardwood floor cleaner. Do not use steel wool or other abrasive scouring pads.
- Do not use harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, or corrosive chemicals to clean your bamboo floor.
- Avoid excessive water. Use mats in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry room to protect against spills. If a spill occurs, blot it up immediately with a dry cloth or slightly damp mop.
- Use only colorfast and non-scratch carpeting or pads on your bamboo floor.
- Protect the floor from furniture legs and do not walk on the floor with high-heeled shoes.
- Although most bamboo flooring has effective UV inhibitors in its pre-finish, it is recommended that it not be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods.