Luxury Vinyl Planks and Tile provide resilient, waterproof flooring. Vinyl flooring has been around for many years but today’s luxury vinyl products offer innovative technology for high-performance flooring.
Luxury vinyl comes in tiles or planks and replicates the look of natural hard flooring such as:
• porcelain tile
It boasts realistic visuals of natural materials with beautiful colors and rich surface textures.
Luxury vinyl plank and tile flooring provides exceptional resistance to:
It is extremely durable but soft underfoot providing outstanding comfort.
Luxury vinyl’s easy maintenance, performance and durability, as well as the wide selection of styles, make it a perfect choice for your home.
Come visit our Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, or Bradenton showroom to find an option to fit your lifestyle or call today to schedule your free flooring estimate and shop at home!
- Ensure to set room temperature and allow proper drying time according to the adhesive manufacturer's instructions before walking or placing furniture and appliances on your new floor.
- Ventilate the area for 48 to 72 hours.
- Be careful when placing furniture and appliances over your new floor. For heavy items, it is recommended to use furniture sliders.
- Check the condition of all the casters or rollers on your furniture before setting them on your floor. Replace any worn ones.
- Protect your vinyl floor by covering furniture legs with felt protectors.
- Regularly sweep your floor with a soft bristle broom to remove dirt and grit to prevent scratches.
- Mop the floor with a microfiber mop, or equivalent, using a mild neutral detergent (or ammonia and clean warm water) to remove dirt and grime.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Wipe up spills with a clean white cloth dampened with warm water.
- Never use abrasive or acid based cleaners, soaps, paste waxes, solvents or “mop and shine” products, as they can leave a film that will discolor the floor or make it appear dull.
- When vacuuming, do not use a vacuum with a rotary beater bar as it may damage the surface of the material.
- Do not use wax or polish. Do not buff.