Luxury Vinyl Planks and Tile provide resilient, waterproof flooring. Vinyl flooring has been around for many years but today’s luxury vinyl products offer innovative technology for high-performance flooring.
Luxury vinyl comes in tiles or planks and replicates the look of natural hard flooring such as:
• porcelain tile
It boasts realistic visuals of natural materials with beautiful colors and rich surface textures.
Luxury vinyl plank and tile flooring provides exceptional resistance to:
It is extremely durable but soft underfoot providing outstanding comfort.
Luxury vinyl’s easy maintenance, performance and durability, as well as the wide selection of styles, make it a perfect choice for your home.
Come visit our Lakewood Ranch-Sarasota or Bradenton showrooms to find an option to fit your lifestyle or call today to schedule your free flooring estimate and shop at home!
- Ensure to set room temperature and allow proper drying time according to the adhesive manufacturer's instructions before walking or placing furniture and appliances on your new floor.
- Ventilate the area for 48 to 72 hours.
- Be careful when placing furniture and appliances over your new floor. For heavy items, it is recommended to use furniture sliders.
- Check the condition of all the casters or rollers on your furniture before setting them on your floor. Replace any worn ones.
- Protect your vinyl floor by covering furniture legs with felt protectors.
- Regularly sweep your floor with a soft bristle broom to remove dirt and grit to prevent scratches.
- Mop the floor with a microfiber mop, or equivalent, using a mild neutral detergent (or ammonia and clean warm water) to remove dirt and grime.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Wipe up spills with a clean white cloth dampened with warm water.
- Never use abrasive or acid based cleaners, soaps, paste waxes, solvents or “mop and shine” products, as they can leave a film that will discolor the floor or make it appear dull.
- When vacuuming, do not use a vacuum with a rotary beater bar as it may damage the surface of the material.
- Do not use wax or polish. Do not buff.