Porcelain and Ceramic Tile offers beauty and versatility for looks from elegant to modern. With numerous applications, textures and designs, your style options are limitless.
Ceramic Tile features a durable glaze which carries the color and pattern. It is used for both wall and floor applications and is suitable for light to moderate traffic. Ceramic tile is softer and more prone to wear and chipping than porcelain tile.
Porcelain Tile is composed of fine porcelain clays and most carry the color and pattern throughout the tile making it extremely impervious to wear. It is structurally denser, less porous, much harder and less prone to moisture and stain absorption than ceramic tile. Porcelain tile is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Porcelain and Ceramic Tile come in:
- A wide array of textures, colors, and finishes that can make any room stand out with either simple or intricate designs.
- Natural stone, decorative glass, and mosaic tile applications are also available.
- Artistic craftsmanship and the finest quality materials are what you’re looking for in a premium porcelain or ceramic tile.
We offer Dustless Tile Removal services. This process controls the mess and leaves your home dust free with a clean, smooth surface ready for your new flooring installation.
Come visit our Lakewood Ranch-Sarasota or Bradenton showrooms to find an option to fit your lifestyle or call today to schedule your free flooring estimate and shop at home!
- Keeping ceramic, porcelain tile & grout free of dust and dry, sandy soil will minimize scratches, wear patterns and grout soiling that can develop from everyday use and traffic.
- Sweep, dust or vacuum surfaces regularly to remove loose soil and dust. Sand, dirt and grit may scratch your tile or build-up on your grout joint leading to discoloration. Mats or area rugs inside and outside an entrance will help minimize the potential damage from these particles.
- Damp mop your tile floor with a diluted solution of neutral cleaner. Try to stay off the floor until it is completely dry, as wet tile floors may be slippery.